Basic tools are used constantly in software development since its inception. Programs like compilers, assemblers and text editors today are neither considered tools themselves, they are simply inherent to software development as conceived today. However, such programs have not always been considered essential components but, tools used to facilitate the work of the time programmer. With the evolution and the arrival of mobile development that scenario has changed drastically since the demand for more advanced tools has grown considerably.
So, following are listed some of the most modern tools to develop mobile, whose role in the future, may be considered as basic to software development as the aforementioned, to be increasingly necessary in the day-to-day developer.
• Eclipse: IDE with support for various plugins and integrations with other tools such as Maven and Mercurial, great refactoring tools;
• Visual Studio: IDE standard for creating applications for Microsoft platforms, less plugins, but better edit code, great refactoring tools;
• Maven: automation tasks such as control and build dependencies, accepted as standard for Java, tight integration with other integration continues in general tools;
• Nuget: dependency control to Microsoft platforms;
• Mercurial: distributed version control tool and supports the subrepositórios, it is considered a great tool for conflict resolution.
• Hudson: Integration of web application continues, supports multiple plugins and integration with Maven and Mercurial;
• Rhodecode: web application used to create Mercurial repositories and control their access;
• MySQL: Database, easy installation, powerful styling tools. But with unreliable and unusable in future production;
• Tomcat Java EE: standard applications server;
• Bugzilla: Issue Tracker, contains several plugins and integration with Eclipse.
• VMWare Player: free virtualization tool, simple to use with various drivers for optimizations across multiple systems, including Linux and specifically Arch Linux, and full paid version, if necessary;
• Hyper-V: Necessary to virtualize the Windows Phone 8 platform;
• Android Virtual Devices: Required to virtualize the Android platform.
• DigitalOcean: creation of Service Virtual Private Server, inexpensive and extremely easy to use. One can build a cloud service low power but high scalability in a short time and with few resources;
• MariaDB: Derived from MySQL, allows you to use the same tools for maintaining compatibility. Maintained by the open source community, so with future not threatened immediately;
• Tomcat: Standard Java EE application server, lightweight, free and easy setup;
• Apache: accepted as a standard Web server, supports multiple plugins and well-documented configuration.
• VRaptor: Framework basis for Java EE, of Brazilian origin, with good documentation and good relationship-Integration configuration. Great REST support using Restfulie;
• Hibernate: Object-Relational Model, robust and with many advantageous features such as synchronization at runtime and reverse engineering. Restfulie: Framework RESTful. No other framework for Java has all you characterize the implementation of the REST model, at the time;
• Spring Security: Adds a security layer that integrates with other frameworks. Good integration capabilities in general and allows the implementation of security policies without difficulty;
• JSF: Framework used for graphics components in Java EE;
• SQLite for Windows Phone 8: Enables the creation of SQLite databases on Windows Phone 8;
• SQLite for Windows 8: Enables the creation of databases SQLite in Windows 8;
• AndroidAnnotations: Framework basis for Android. Facilitates development by reducing the amount of code to be written using pre-processed notes;
• Spring REST Template: Allows the use of RESTful calls, including authentication, Android;
• Gson: Converter objects for json format used for exchanging data chosen for REST in this project. Maintained by Google, used both in Android as Java EE.
The best platform to develop web APP is Scriptcase, that can generate full system 100% mobile compatible. Visit SCRIPTCASE’S website and know more about this powerful tool.
Visit our blog and check out more content!
You might also like…